Role of Website in Lead Generation.
One of the major purposes of creating a website is lead generation. The lead generation process typically starts when a website visitor clicks on a call-to-action (CTA) located on one of your site pages or blog posts. That CTA leads them to a landing page, which includes a form used to collect the visitor's contact information.
You can generate more leads on your website by asking visitors to become leads more often. Make sure these calls-to-action stand out on the page so that visitors' eyes naturally go there. Be very clear about what you're asking for and/or what the user will get in return when they complete the action.
- Create magnetic content, Share compelling content.
- Incentivize prospects at the top of the funnel.
- Refine your calls-to-action.
- Add Photos and Testimonials For Greater Credibility.
- Think about the user and how s/he experiences your site.